15 Aug Happy Powder Popsicles
In honor of the summer, we’re sharing our favorite warm weather treat— our Happy Powder Popsicles! This healthy, refreshing, herb & mushroom-infused popsicle will not only cool you off, but also bring a smile to your face.
This recipe features our Happy | Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder, which contains herbs and mushrooms which encourage harmony, emotional steadiness, and a feeling of well-being. This blend is a bright combination of sweet, earthy, and floral, notes. Chamomile Flower and Passionflower give a delicate, sweet, and floral aroma, while Kava Kava Root, Lion’s Mane and Reishi Mushrooms give an earthy, slightly bitter and woodsy flavor. Lemon Balm Leaf gives Happy Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder a refreshingly bright citrus flavor that is truly delightful. This healthy treat is filled with all the bright flavors of summer!
Happy Powder Popsicles
Makes 6 Popsicles
- 3 oz kefir water, kombucha or regular water
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Happy | Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder
- 2 c. Strawberries
- Add kefir water, lemon juice, and Happy | Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder to a blender and mix.
- Add strawberries and blend again.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your popsicle mold (we love this one)
- Freeze for 4 hours or until hardened and enjoy!