13 Apr Energy Powder Bites
There is so versatility to be had with our new Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms. From smoothies, lattes, to DIY tinctures… the possibilities are endless! Our latest obsession at Vana Tisanes is Energy Powder Bites— quick and easy, this no-bake recipe is the perfect on-the-go snack.
This recipe utilizes our Energy Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder, which is an invigorating blend that improves endurance, decreases tiredness, and balances the body to optimize the utilization of energy. Powerful adaptogenic plants and mushrooms are combined with energy boosting Cordyceps and Green Tea to reduce the negative effects of stress on the neurological system, boost concentration and help manage your energy use over the entire day.
This recipe comes with lots of mix and match options so you can make your perfect bite.
Energy Powder Bites
- 1 1/4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons Energy Fine Plant & Mushroom Powder
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter (we love a blend of Sunflower Seed Butter & Almond Butter)
- 1/3 cup Sticky Liquid Sweetener of Choice, such as Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Mix-Ins see below for flavor options
Sweet N Salty
- Replace 1/2 cup of the oatmeal with 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes, almond butter, any sweetener, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Almond butter or cashew butter, maple syrup, 1/2 cup raisins, ADD 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Goji berries, Dates (chopped), Chia Seeds, and Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more oats. If it’s too dry, add a bit more nut butter. It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that holds together when lightly squeezed.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and portion the dough into balls of desired size. Enjoy!
Inspired by the Well Plated blog.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.