15 Mar Powdered Plants & Mushrooms Matcha-Style Latte Recipe
One of the things that we are so excited about with our newest Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms, is the versatility with preparation. Smoothies, baked goods, tinctures, and more! Right now our favorite way to enjoy our Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms is as a matcha-style latte. Creamy, frothy, delicious, and functional— we are obsessed!
Not only does the use of a matcha bowl and whisk elevate your latte— adding extra foaminess and better blending— but the experience itself is intentional, mindful, and beautiful. We created this recipe which highlights the sweet, warm, and earthy flavor of Moon Cycle Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms. This blend contains herbs and mushrooms which help to reduce water retention and bloating, relieve menstrual cramps, all while balancing the mood.
Moon Cycle Matcha-Style Latte
- 1-2 tsp Moon Cycle Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup warmed non-dairy milk (oat milk makes for an especially creamy froth)
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Spoon the Moon Cycle Fine Powdered Plants & Mushrooms into your Matcha Bowl.
- Add water.
- Use your Matcha Whisk to briskly whisk in an up and down motion, until frothy— about 30 seconds or so. (Check out this YouTube video from The Barefoot Tea Lady to learn more about how to use your Matcha Whisk.)
- Add the non-dairy milk and continue whisking until well combined.
- Taste, add more hot water, and/or add sweetener of choice.
If you don’t have a matcha whisk, you can use a milk frother to achieve a similar latte foaminess.