17 Sep Recipe: Longevity Herbal Iced Tea Latte
Our Longevity Herbal Tea is full of over twenty different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. Rich in adaptogenic and antioxidant herbs such as Ashwagandha, Cinnamon, Gingko Biloba, and Goji Berry, this tea helps to decrease oxidative stress, reduce inflammation, boost immunity, and prevent free radical damage. Green Tea Leaf, Holy Basil Leaf, and Sage Leaf are highly nutritious as well as beneficial for mood and cognition. Longevity Herbal Tea is a potent and delicious blend of herbs designed to support a long, healthy life by supporting the functions of both body and mind.
Longevity Herbal Tea’s earthy, slightly sweet, spicy and rich flavor make it a perfect tea for your morning iced tea latte.
- 2 to 4 teaspoons Longevity Herbal Tea
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 2 ounces milk or favorite non-dairy alternative
- Honey, sugar, or monkfruit sweetener to taste (optional)
- Steep 2 to 4 teaspoons of Longevity Herbal Tea in boiling water for at least 10 minutes. If you like your tea stronger, use more tea leaves and steep longer.
- Strain tea leaves.
- Either make your tea the night before and let cool in the refrigerator for the morning (this is great to do you if you make a double or triple batch so you have enough cold tea for multiple days of tea lattes!). Or pour the hot tea into a large shaker filled 2/3 of the way with ice. Shake well.
- In a large glass, steam or froth 2 ounces of milk or milk alternative to twice its original volume.
- Add cool tea to the milk and sweeten with honey, sugar, or monkfruit sweetener if desired.