10 Jun Sun Tea Recipe
Posted at 13:20h in Holiday Wishes, Recipes, Tips 0 Comments
In honor of National Iced Tea Day we wanted to share one of our summertime recipes for Sun Tea. Not only is this recipe delicious, easy, customizable with your favorite tisane but it makes for a refreshing beverage to enjoy this Father’s Day weekend.
Sun Tea Recipe
- Add 1/2 cup herbal tisane (Longevity Herbal Tea and Heart Herbal Tea are faves for this recipe!) directly into a gallon glass jar. If you’d prefer to keep your herbs contained, you can fill 4-6 of our reusable cotton tea bags with herbal tea.
- Fill jar with water and cover.
- Place jar outside where it will receive 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- When the tea has reached your preferred strength, strain out the loose herbs or remove the tea bags then put the tea in the fridge. We prefer to make our sun tea a little on the stronger side since it’s usually served over ice, which melts and will dilute the tea a bit.
- When your sun tea has chilled, pour it into a glass over ice and maybe add some flair with fresh mint or a slice of lemon. Cheers!
This tisane is best enjoyed within 1 to 2 days of making it. Cheers! ☀️
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.