10 Jun DIY Sun Tea Recipe
Posted at 13:20h in Holiday Wishes, Tips 0 Comments
In honor of National Iced Tea Day we wanted to share one of our favorite ice tea recipes. Also- this would make a fun Father’s Day activity. We have the perfect recipe for you: Sun Tea!
- Add 1/2 cup herbal tea (we recommend any from our Father’s Day Iced Tea bundle) directly into a gallon glass jar. If you’d prefer to keep your herbs contained, you can fill 4-6 of our reusable cotton tea bags with herbal tea.
- Fill jar with water and cover.
- Place jar outside where it will receive 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- When the tea has reached your preferred strength, strain out the loose herbs or remove the tea bags then put the tea in the fridge. We prefer to make our sun tea a little on the stronger side since it’s usually served over ice, which melts and will dilute the tea a bit.
- When your sun tea has chilled, pour it into a glass over ice and maybe add some flair with fresh mint or a slice of lemon. Cheers!
Sun tea is best enjoyed within 1 to 2 days of making it. Cheers! ☀️
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.