25 May DIY Herbal Face Mask Recipe
Posted at 04:36h in Herbs, tisanes 0 Comments
One of the wonderful qualities of our Skin Herbal Tea is that you don’t have to just drink it to enjoy its healing benefits. You can use it in your own DIY face mask recipe!
- Brew a large mug of Skin Herbal Tea and steep for 7-10 minutes.
- In a small dish, scoop out 2-4 teaspoons of organic European clay powder.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of your steeped Skin Herbal Tea to the clay powder and mix. The consistency should be thick and not runny. Feel free to add more tea or clay powder to achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply the clay mask to your face and neck, avoiding the eyes, lips and nose areas.
- Relax! Sip your tea and enjoy. Perhaps take a moment to close your eyes and meditate on the intention, “My beauty radiates from the inside out.”
- Rinse the dried face mask off of your face after 10-12 minutes.
- We love to finish this self-care ritual off with a spritz of rose water and some organic jojoba oil massaged onto the face and neck.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.