15 Aug Kidney Health Tips
Along with drinking our Kidney tisane to optimize your kidney health, is to regularly check your blood pressure.
Ideally you want your systolic mm hg (top number) less than 120, and your diastolic mm hg (bottom number) to be less than 80.
Since Kidney has been quite the popular blend lately, below are a few more tips you can practice by optimizing your kidney’s function:
• Manage blood sugar levels
• Reduce salt intake
• Avoid NSAIDs, a type of painkiller
• Moderate protein consumption
• Exercise regularly
• Control weight
• Follow a balanced diet
• Quit smoking
• Drink alcohol only in moderation
• Monitor cholesterol levels
And of course stay hydrated!??
Wishing you and your kidneys good health!