22 Sep cucumber refresher diy
Here at Vana Tisanes, we love to find new ways to enjoy our herbal teas. One delightful way we have discovered to enjoy our tisanes is by brewing iced tea and adding cucumber to it! This creates a very refreshing and cooling drink, perfect for a mid-day treat.
Here’s how to make your own:
1. Choose your favorite Vana Tisanes loose leaf blend
2. Add 2 Tablespoons of loose leaf tea to a 50-60 oz tea pitcher
3. Gently pour 2 cups hot water first, then 4 cups cold water
3. Place pitcher in fridge. Steep 2-6hrs.
4. Add 5-10 slices of cucumber into tea and steep another 30 min
5. Pour to serve and enjoy! *Option to garnish with more cucumbers!
One of our favorite blends to make this with is our Happy tisanes, check out our website for more info and how to purchase this blend.