Muscle Rest contains herbal muscle sedatives which reduce inflammation and ease pain. These herbs have antispasmodic properties that relieve spasms, abdominal cramping and joint soreness as well as alleviate tension which tend to worsen when one is stressed or anxious. By relaxing muscular tension, our bodies engage in fewer pain signals sent to the brain.
Beyond chronic or stress related muscle relief, Muscle Rest works really well after your next workout like when you stretch, opening the deep tight tissues in the body and reducing soreness in the muscles. Muscle Rest enhances circulation in the entire body by bringing fresh blood to the muscles you just worked. An additional bonus of the positive effects of Muscle Rest are its abilities to enhance sleep, allowing you to achieve a deeper rest, and a full muscle recovery.
$4.00 – $22.00
Black Cohosh, Chamomile, Cramp Bark, Ginger Root, Kava Kava, Lavender, Rosemary, St. John's Wort, Turmeric, Valerian
Earthy, Light, Simple, Slightly bitter
Only once per day, for no more than 2 to 3 weeks at a time. Take a 1 week break before resuming.
Use cautiously if
- 1. Any type of chronic disease is present
- 2. Have full-blown measles
- 3. Having trouble breathing
- 4. Allergic to members of the daisy family
- 5. Taking sedative or sleep medications
- 6. Have peptic ulcers or bleeding ulcers
- 7. Very high fever
- 8. Inflammatory skin diseases
- 9. Hypertensive
- 10. Have liver problems
- 11. Taking medications or substances that act on the central nervous system.
- 12. Suffering from Parkinson's disease
- 13. Taking MAO inhibitor antidepressants
- 14. Have fair skin and enjoy exposure to strong sunlight
- 15. Pregnant